The Secret Weapon to Wow Your Customers
Dear Creators, have you been trying to
- achieve that optimal lemon flavour
- brighten your food or drink
- win your customers' hearts
- discover something new, unique but safe?
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF LEMON MYRTLE
Dubbed ‘the queen of lemon herbs’, this native Australian botanical has enabled hundreds of businesses globally to create amazing customer experiences.
What is their secret weapon?
It's lemon myrtle.
Used by the First Australians as a healing plant for thousands of years, lemon myrtle is now widely used in food and beverage, personal care and house care products for its aroma, flavour and health benefits.
- People love its crisp aroma and uplifting, citrus taste – described as "strong lemon with some sweetness and cooling on the palate, with refreshing citrus notes".
- Essential oil of lemon myrtle contains 90-98% citral – more than lemons (2-5%) and lemongrass (65-85%). That’s why it’s ‘more lemony than lemon’!
- It is caffeine-free and high in antioxidants, as well as being antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
Try it now! Request a sample by email mailto:email@example.com